The goal of Florratt Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd is to provide an environment for likeminded business individuals to develop professional relationships and to explore new business opportunities and industries. Our objective is to assist with the growth of our member’s/referrer’s business networking and professional capabilities.
All Members attending our Million Perks and CEO Business Model Presentation Events are guided by a code of conduct and ethics, which supports our business interactions.
- Members will always observe the highest principles of honesty, courteously and fair practice towards other attendees of our events.
- No member company or independent referrer for the Million Perks and CEO Business Model shall engage in any deceptive, false, unethical or unlawful consumer or recruiting practice. Member companies shall ensure that no statements, promises or testimonials are made that are likely to mislead consumers or prospective independent referrers.
- Members will attend meetings for the purpose of conducting business relevant to their full-time field, and will exemplify high standards of professional behavior in their field of work.
- Members will treat all information concerning the Florratt Cosmetics business affairs of other members, gathered during our events, as strictly confidential.
- Members of Florratt Cosmetics, the Million Perks & the CEO Business Model shall conduct themselves lawfully and with integrity on all their Social Media accounts, including on all company owned platforms.
- We don’t allow participation of any MLM programs, such as pyramid selling, network marketing and referral marketing, and all similar programs where the revenue of our Models is derived from a non-salaried workforce, also called participants, distributors, promoters or independent business owners, etc. Make sure your business model follows the guidelines below. If it doesn’t, it may result in suspension of your participation privileges in our Models.
- Our Florratt Cosmetics guidelines:
- Multi-level marketing:
This includes any business where one receives income from their own sales of products and/or services and income from their recruited members.
- Pyramid schemes:
These schemes mainly ignore the actual selling of products and services, and focus on the income they may earn by recruiting new distributors.
Acceptance of this Code is mandatory for all members attending any meetings conducted by Florratt Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd. Failure to abide by the Code will result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from our systems.